Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Handling unit error "There is already handling unit XXXXXXXXXX posted for GR without stock. message no HUSELECT005"

Dear Experts,

I have  a requirement where the handling units are to be copied from Inbound delivery to outbound delivery, scenario will be like below .

1) Create a PO to the vendor

2) get the ASN from supplier and that will create an Inbound delivery in the system .

3) Post the GR with reference to the inbound delivery which contains handling units.

4) Create the STO to move the stock (GR ed in above step) from one storage location to other decentralized sloc.

5) create the Outbound delivery for the STO and assign same handling units received in Inbound delivery, so that this will create one more Inbound delivery with SPED output type for the GR in Decentralized WH.

6) system is not allowing me to use the same handling units in the STO outbound delivery what I have used in inbound delivery.

Please suggest on 6th point what is the required set up in the system to use the same handling unit. Getting below error message while assigning the handling units in the outbound delivery

" There is already handling unit XXXXXXXXXX posted for GR without stock.  message no HUSELECT005

BR,

Laxman K

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question