cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Solution Documentation - Where to start?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will probably soon be assigned an assignment, when I get comfortable in the subject of solution documentation. But to be comfortable I need a few input which I hope I can get from here. The assignment is not complex. They want to have all their documentation in SolMan.

We have company x who has SolMan 7.1.

Lets assume that:

- SolMan is already configured correctly

- System landscape is up to date

My thought, in order to put all their documentation in a solution, is to have the customer working on a business blueprint representing all of their business scenarios, processes and steps. I don't have much knowledge about company x's processes so I guess I can't be of much help here?

What do you think about this? do you have any other suggestions on how and where to start this assignment?

Thank you

Best regards,

Bao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bao,

It is more of a consulting exercise that what would be best for any customer so you might not get the answer accurately in the forum.

Being said that we have multiple ways of doing it in solman 7.1 via

RBPD ()

SEA or SAP using blueprint generator(https://service.sap.com/~sapdownload/012002523100015796512014E/)

Manual mapping in solar01 transaction.(Business Blueprint - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library)

I suggest to check the wiki and blogs to get more ideas about the same.

SAP Solution Manager WIKI - Solution Documentation and Implementation - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Hope this helps

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar,

Once again thank you for your input. 🙂

Best regards,

Bao

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos