Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating ZTERM from XD99 for plant

cecile_montegut
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want updating customer view of plant with XD99. When I try to change the field KNB1-ZTERM with XD99 I have an error message: 0000004631 : Changes could not be saved

Changes could not be saved

Message no. M&106

Diagnosis

Due to inconsistencies, your changes could not be saved in the database.

Procedure

To find out why the error occurred, try changing a single data record using the normal change transaction and not in this transaction.

But I can change the field payment method (KNB1-ZWELS).

I don't understand why I can change KNB1-ZWELS but not KNB1-ZTERM with XD99. Manually the update is done correctly.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Cécile

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It says WB02 is a Retail transaction. This forum is for general SD questions, there is a separate forum for Retail and other industry solutions. You might want to check there.

cecile_montegut
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the orientation, forum Change Site master - Customer indicates:

Mass Maintenance Customers: For changes in the customer master of a site, SAP standard transaction XD99 - Mass Maintenance Customers can be used.

I opened a SAP note.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In XD99 the changes in KNB1-ZTERM are working fine . You need to check for the Customers in your list which do not have the Company Code view extended.

Regards,

SRK

cecile_montegut
Explorer
0 Kudos

SR Kumar wrote:

Hi,

In XD99 the changes in KNB1-ZTERM are working fine . You need to check for the Customers in your list which do not have the Company Code view extended.

Regards,

SRK

Your customer is updated by XD02 or WB02.

My customer can only be modified with WB02.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case try with WB30 or WB30N

G. Lakshmipathi

cecile_montegut
Explorer
0 Kudos

G Lakshmipathi wrote:

In that case try with WB30 or WB30N

G. Lakshmipathi

The T-code WB30 is for material group not for customer (WB02)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I want updating customer view of plant with XD99

First of all, I dont understand the above statement.  What do you mean by customer view of plant?

Moreover, is the process involved dunning procedure or generating billing documents directly from FI in which case only, system would consider this field.  Else, whatever you set in KNVV-ZTERM would only be considered if you generate billing documents from SD side.  Incidentally, I dont have access to SAP to check why you were not able to process XD99

G. Lakshmipathi

cecile_montegut
Explorer
0 Kudos

First of all, I dont understand the above statement.  What do you mean by customer view of plant?

The data is in the customer part of plant (WB02).

If I update directly in WB02 customer company data, I can change it but I cannot with XD99.

I need to change both KNB1-ZTERM and KNNV-ZTERM. Only KNB1-ZTERM cannot be change with XD99, the other field is updated correctly.

Incidentally, I dont have access to SAP to check why you were not able to process XD99

Could you do it in your system?

Thanks.

Cécile