Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

access restrictions???

Hello,

I have an important question about the access rights. We have users in the USA. This users should only see the customers in the USA.

I created a territory for USA and defined for the business role, that only customers from this territory are shown. This works fine.

Amongst other things we work with the workcenter service, tickets. The users in the USA should see all tickets from the customers in the USA. I defined for the business role in the access restrictions, that all tickets in the territory "USA" should be shown (restriction rule: define specific restrictions, territory usa). Unfortunately the view doesn`t work as intended. Not all tickets are displayed. Can someone help me, please?

Do I have to define other access rights, that the users in the USA see all tickets from all customers in the USA?

Thanks and regards Kathrin

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

Do you see any pattern on the list of tickets which are displayed & not displayed.

Check whether your tickets have the territories maintained correctly.

Have not worked much on Srv tickets but logicallyy that's how territory works in C4C architecture hence suggesting this analysis / option.

-Senthil.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question