cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

newbie to XI - Simple File to File Scenarion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am newbie to XI. Learning XI. I have trying FILE 2 FILE scenarion firstly in which i have given simple XML file as input and simple mapping rules. Scenarion is executing as i can see the input xml is deleting. But output file is not getting created.

In Runtime workbench i tried to see the error log messages. I got the following error:

Error in XI pipeline .... HTTP 403 ERROR. CONTACT SAP INTERNET COMMUNICATION FRAMEWORK TEAM.

Can you please let me know what is the problem in this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind Regards,

Tom

Message was edited by:

Tom Min

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the status in sxmb_moni or use runtime workbench do component monitoring.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked in component monitoring. I can see lot of success and one failure message saying

Error in XI pipeline .... HTTP 403 ERROR. CONTACT SAP INTERNET COMMUNICATION FRAMEWORK TEAM.

Regards,

Tom

Message was edited by:

Tom Min

dhagigeorgiou
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try transaction SICF and check whether the internet service is active under sap > xi > adapter plain

Dimitris Hagigeorgiou

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitris,

I have tried SICF transaction code. and i DOUBLE CLICKED

DEFAULTHOST->SAP->XI->ADAPTER_PLAIN

It opened up a "Create/Change a Service" window. In that i can see the below:

ICF Path /default_host/sap/xi

ICF Object adapter_plain -

Service (Inactive)

etc...

Please let me know do i need to do any settings or do i need to set anyother values.

Thanks

Tom

Message was edited by:

Tom Min

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

have a look at the following

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

In message monitoring i am able to see the following error while executing this FILE2FILE scenario:

"Transmitting the message to endpoint http://xi01:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to:

Received HTTP response code 403".

Please let me know what may be the problem is.

Thanks and Regards

Tom

Message was edited by:

Tom Min

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naresh,

This error usually gets when your Path sap/xi/engine not active. Also activate the service engine in transaction SICF (as given in the XI installation guide).

Also user XIISUSER / PIISUSER has no authorization to send messages to the messaging system. This is caused by a deployment error of the J2EE Engine. So undeploy the component com.sap.aii.af.ms.app and redeploy SAPXIAF*.sca.

Then once again check.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am really sorry for asking this question.

Can you please explain what is this ICF and steps to activate it so that my scenario will execute.

Thanks

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

goto transaction SE38 in XI and enter the program name as RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES and hit display,it will open a ABAP code which u have to activate,by clicking the activate button on the top

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much friends. My problem got solved. This is my first question and my problem got solved within a day. Great to hear from XI experts. Thanks for your help.

Tom

Message was edited by:

Tom Min

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Error in XI pipeline .... HTTP 403 ERROR. CONTACT SAP INTERNET COMMUNICATION FRAMEWORK TEAM.

Where exactly did you get this msg in RWB?

Alert inbox?

In XI server use tcode sxmb_moni and view the msg status. This will give you a brief idea about the error.

Regards,

Jai Shankar