CENVAT credit rule change for capital Goods- J1IEX/MIGO
According to new notification for cenvat credit SAP has released a note-2296318
but i have some doubts
- We are capturing & posting receipts in single screen.
- Multiple material types ( Capital & input ) can be received in same excise document from our vendor
- How to differentiate the Raw material & Capital goods in single receipt with proper material & Cenvat accounting.
- How we can avail Cenvat for the material rate below 10000 in single receipt 100% if material is Classified as Capital material in J1ID
- How Excise registers will get update type wise for above cases, Input & capital in same receipt.
- We had referred SAP Note number 2296318 version 2 & applied in development server, still above concerns are unanswered.