Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need XML Message from EDI850 using Seeburger BIC Tool

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would like test the one of the EDI850 file to IDOC scenario.

In DEV environment, we do not have end to end test environment.

So I am planning test the using RWB --> IE --> Test Message tab.

For this testing, I need EDI850 file in XML format.

So I would like to generate XML Message from EDI850 file using Seeburger BIC Tool.

I tried in BIC tool Test Environment by providing Source EDI file and reference as also EDI file.

But conversion failed due to wrong data input some where and see the error log below:

-------Log-Start---

[Error:ID=2061;LEVEL=1] XMLDocReader moveNext(): Cannot move to next trigger : 'com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.util.WrongXMLFormatException:

Error in line 1: XML file should begin with white spaces or <. (Found char :I(Hex :73). Stacktrace: com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.util.WrongXMLFormatException:

Error in line 1: XML file should begin with white spaces or <. (Found char :I(Hex :73).

-----------Log end---------

could you please let me know step by step procedure to get XML message equivalent of EDI850 message.

Regards,

Sreeni.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

referring to

could you please let me know step by step procedure to get XML message equivalent of EDI850 message.

I would say, your steps seem correct ... but the mapping used seems to be wrong.

(as Eng Swee has mentioned).

What was the name of the mapping that you usesd ?

KR

Stefan

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

You are right.

I changed it to correct mapping name and it is working fine.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sreeni.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kancham

I think you might be using the wrong conversion. I think the conversion you are using is expecting an XML input, therefore it's failing because your input is an EDI file.

[Error:ID=2061;LEVEL=1] XMLDocReader moveNext(): Cannot move to next trigger : 'com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.util.WrongXMLFormatException:

Error in line 1: XML file should begin with white spaces or <. (Found char :I(Hex :73). Stacktrace: com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.util.WrongXMLFormatException:

Error in line 1: XML file should begin with white spaces or <. (Found char :I(Hex :73).

Make sure you choose the correct E2X conversion.

Regards

Eng Swee