cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyInbox back arrow gives a blank page when you integrate with sap portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have integrated FIORI with sap portal. When the user click on back button as highlighted in red  below getting page cannot be displayed.

is there any setting available to remove the Back arrow button when you integrate with sap portal or any otehr solution to refresh the page, as long as we dont get page blank error is workable.

The below is the error when I click back button:

Thanks

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

There is no such configuration to remove the back button. You can enhance the ui5 app and hide the button. CA_FIORI_INBOX is the app name.

In the master list header , you should remove the back button and redeploy the app in gateway server.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tejas.  That helps. I will go ahead and import the code and make the changes.

When I look at this app CA_FIORI_INBOX in SE80 , there is no index.html file available, with out this file how do you preview or test the app from the WebIDE to make sure the changes you put in are working .

Since there is no index.html, i am unable to run the app from the WebIDE or SE80, what options I have to preview this app?

If this is not possible , the only way I can test is make my changes, deploy to Gateway and the run the app to see my changes... Please clarify.

Thanks

Krishna

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can extend using webide using extension pane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tejas.

Client wanted to leave it as is now, But now I am clear that we cannot maintain this via config needed slight modifications using the extension.

Thanks

Krishna

Answers (0)