cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File/Hadoop CSV Output Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with connection to Hadoop.

I have a project, that contains stream, that is connected to WebService provider. I succesfully get data with REST or WebSocket protocol. I also want to uplaod data to Hadoop 2.7.1. that we have installed on another server. Adapter settings are attached in output_adapter.png.

I tried to save data to csv, that was located on local disk and that worked, but when I tried to upload to Hadoop, I'v got error attached in error.txt.

According to error I suppose I should put winutils.exe into bin\winutils.exe(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19620642/failed-to-locate-the-winutils-binary-in-the-hadoop-binar...) so in installation folder? Or is it ESP folder? I didn't install Hadoop, so I don't have permission to see server.

I uploaded to %STREAMING_HOME%/adapters/framework/libj these files:

hadoop-hdfs-2.7.1.jar

hadoop-common-2.7.1.jar

protobuf-java-2.5.0.jar

htrace-core-3.1.0-incubating.jar

hadoop-nfs-2.7.1.jar

hadoop-auth-2.7.1.jar

guava-11.0.2.jar

commons-io-2.4.jar

I have ESP Version: 5.1.110.00/20151206.1/SP11/winnt/x86_64/64-bit/OPT/Sun, Dec 06, 2015  5:41:30 PM

Thank you for your help,

Jan Bednar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already made adapter working. Problem was that i we had configured port 8020 to send data, not 9000. Thank you for posting information about username here: Hadoop - SAP Event Stream Processor - SCN Wiki, it helped

Although in frameworkadapter.log I still have the first error message.

Answers (0)