cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workspace queries not appearing in BO WEBI query "search"?

0 Kudos

I created a composite provider in Workspace and created a corresponding query at the same time in workspace designer.

Now, in BO WEBI, doing a "search" for the Workspace query (technical name) in the Workspace folders, there are no results found - even though I can navigate to the workspace query in the folders

Why would the Workspace queries not show up in the folders "search" ?  Has anyone else experienced this?  Being able to easily search for the Workspace queries is VERY important.  I appreciate your expertise.

Thank you,

Jerry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chrisjonesaus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

Looks like you need to create a Bex query to access the composite provider in BW 7.4 (see page 26)

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/402d0bba-ddb8-3110-4c83-bf8663ab5...

Cheers
Chris

0 Kudos

Dear Chris - thank you for your input.  However, as I noted in the initial question, I have already created a query; within the "create composite provider" transaction there is the option to create a query at the same time as the composite provider is being created.  I can access the query successfully with BO Webi and AFO....

The problem I need addressed is that this query does not appear in the "search" function of the BO folders   

I would expect that regardless of where the query was created (in the workspace transaction or BEX query designer) they should show up in the search function - if queries created in workspace do not appear in the "search", then I would expect that to get corrected.

Thank you,

Jerry