Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out put to different partners

sureshganji
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My business requirement is when we create a delivery, the system should send a delivery note (Print out) to ship to party and Mail has to be sent to Sold to party.

Could you please suggest in detail how can we configure this requirement?

Thanks in advance.

Note : I was trying to find the answer from SCN but could not find answer. Please suggest how to configure this requirement in detail.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when we create a delivery, the system should send a delivery note (Print out) to ship to party

Suresh,

Maybe it just a matter of misinterpreting your comment but to clarify, system will give you a delivery note printout, then business would need to sent this paper by post to the (postal address of) SH office.

TW

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How could you possibly not find an answer on SCN? There was almost exactly the same question posted not more than a few months ago.

And have you even tried anything? Is there a specific challenge you're facing? Kindly elaborate.

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can go on creating two different output types for print out and mail(different com.mediums) then u can write a routin which finds the sold-to and send email to and assign it to your mailing output types.

this is the first came to my mind.Not sure if you can do it without abap.