cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Application Component Missing and Application Start Up Plug Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to activate the activity which contains a new dc that I created, the dc and application builds and deploy perfectly, but by the time a try to chack in the activity, the following error appears on screen:

[wdgen] [Error] ..... Application ....: Component is missing

[wdgen] [Error] ... Application ...: Startup plug is missing

I've seen and tried to solve the problem with the following disccussions with no results so far.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christian_santej
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi felipe,

have you tried an explicit rebuild/reload of your webdynpro project dc? in nwds 7.3+ you can achieve this by right-click on project and select "Rebuild project" respectively "Reload" (you have to be in the webdynpro perspective). for nwds  < 7.3 it should be the same procedure.

but consider that after a reload (in case something is/was wrong with your current project) parts of your implementations are gone.

regards,

christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I tried that and got the same results, however I was able to solve the problem by deleting and creating a new window and reducing the name of the web dympro component that I created to a shorter one. at first the name was "VisitaAnualMantenimiento" and I changed it to "VisitaAnualMante", after that i was able to check in and actívate all previous activies.

Answers (0)