zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While executing Multilevel Price Determination, i am facing following error:

First determine price (m-lvl) for input material 50000014 , valuation area 1001

Message No. C+816

Diagnosis

Material 50000014 with valuation type  in valuation area 1001 was used as an input material in the period. You can perform multi-level price determination for the corresponding output material only if the input material has the status Price determined multi-level, Closing entry reversed, or Closing entry completed.
The input material, though, has status Price Determined (Single-Level).

System Response

The system does not allow the multi-level price determination.

Procedure

Perform multi-level price determination for the input material.

Please guide how to fix that issue? We are using ECC 6.40.

Regards,

Zain Bashir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to All. Its Fixed

It was due to some missing Actual Rates per Activity Type which causes this issue at first place. I re-executed ML Run from scratch and it worked as required.

Regards,

Zain Bashir

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Superb Zain..

Thats what I said, this program is built so robust that it wont skip a Material and move to the next higher material.

You may close the thread..

Ajay M

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr Ajay

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member47306
Discoverer
0 Kudos

MLHELP_FILL_GAPS_IN_PERIOD

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What is the status for 50000025 for period 2016 03 now?

BR,

Owen

former_member219086
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zain, if you carry out the steps from selection in CKMLCP, any new materials that have activity after your first run will be considered or any sequencing issues will be addressed. Please perform the rerun and confirm.

Srinath Polati

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zain

When you do the Step "Determine Sequence", it determines a Costing Level for each item

Level 1 applies to Raw Materials, Level 2 onwards to SFG, and so on

What this means is first the L1 materials will be costed, then L2 so that Price Differnces are rolled up properly

If you did that Step correctly, this Error must not come. Check whats the Costing Level for this material and see if Single Level and Multi level for this material is complete, before you do for SFg/FG

Ajay M

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Ajay,

Please find attached screen shot:

Apparently, this issue will be fixed if we manage to fix Material # 50000025. Amazingly, this material was perfect while executing last to last month's ML Closing

I checked all components of that materials have been determined during Single Level Price Determination. This material should not behave like this but may be i am missing something.

Please guide?

former_member219086
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zain, Hope you have already tried to run from the selection step. It not you can try running from the selection step again. Thank you!!

Regards,

Srinath

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can we not run ckmlcp for this one material separately in a different costing run? Or try running ckmlcp again from scratch?

what do you say?