Realtime Development environment using Web IDE and SAP Backend
1. if I want to connect SAP Production environment backend system(On Premise) with Web IDE, which is same as connecting ES1 demo system with Web IDE ?
2. is HANA Cloud Connector has to be set up the same way as for Demo systems ?
3. I can use SAP C User ID to login for Web IDE in Real time?
4. Does Eclipse front end has a similar perspective as Web IDE ?
1. The setup is same but you have to change your system destination parameters to Production specific ECC details.
2. The same setup and user account can be used but you have to maintain the destination for each backend system.
4. Eclipse has more features, WebIDE is simplified version of eclipse and designed specific to development of UI5/FIORI apps.
You can do local installation of WebIDE if you want with out having cloud setup.