cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resubmissions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing a weird issue where the worklist is full of Business partners with Resubmissions. Ideally once a resubmission is created the BP should no longer appear in the worklist. I have generated the worklist afresh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

You have to update your collection strategies accordingly.

Have you added an exit rule based on resubmissions?

Cris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cris ,

Thanks for your help . Actually  I communicated the key user and found out that the exit rule in resubmissions  should not be marked. This is how the collection strategy was created but still the resubmissions used to not show in the worklist earlier. Some other problem I guess.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you creating re-submissions at a customer level or a line item level?

When you raised the re-submission did not tick to exclude it from the worklist?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resubmissions are created at the customer level. And yes the check box " no contact until resubmission "is marked as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK - have you got a problem with the generation of new worklists?

When you run UDM_RSM_LIST - do you see the resubmissions - and do they have the "no contact until resubmission date" field with an "x"?

If you run the tcode and a BP is in the list - and showing via the worklist then either the new worklist has not generated correctly - or you have broken the logic to create the worklist with a BADI or enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

on running UDM_RSM_LIST i am able to see the resubmission in the list and they have the "no contact until resubmission date" field with an "x"  . 

So I think the worklist is not generating correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

correct - please raise an OSS note