Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC convert to PO issue

sayana_anji
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in SRM 7.02 , extended classic scenario...

Issue:

Shopping cart was stuck in status I1111(Item in transfer process) and we have a job BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER, job was run successfully and now the SC status is I1112.

I have run FM: BBP_PD_SC_Transfer but no success...

The problem is :

1. Total 20 purchase orders were created against the SC, But no linkage between SC-PO.(not seen in BBP_PD table BBP_PDBEI and SC related documents)

2. Po numbers are able to see in Job log: SC 1XXXX: BUS2201/SRPCLNT100/540000(PO): corrected.

3. The cart is still status I1112 , what is the possible causes for multiple po creation ? and why it is not updated in related documents?

Please suggest...

Regards,

Anjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Anjan,

If the SC is in I1112 status, then you should be able to see the errors from RZ20 or Application Monitor. Please find the errors, resolve them and retransfer the SC again.

Best Regards,
Stanley

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anjan,

i hope the shopping cart line items have only one vendor. If it has multiple vendor, it does create multiple puchase orders.

If you check online, you will get information on the split criteria of PO creation.

Regarding the status of the shopping cart, Monitor the system over a period and see if this happens again, if then raise it to SAP.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SCN has a lot to say about I1112, did you have a look around already?

A clean link between SC and PO can only exist once SC status is I1113, as far as I know.

Multiple PO creation while error status I1112 persists does not sound right to me, you might consider opening an OSS message (make sure that no custom enhancement can be blamed).

Is there any related information in ST22, SLG1 or RZ20 ?

Thomas