Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tree table functionality in SAP UI5 version 1.26.x

sushant_nath2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client needs the tree table functionality to be implemented in SAP UI5 application.

I tried exploring in google and got to know that the functionality is supported in SAP UI5 version 1.30.xx & higher.

But my client is having SAPUI5 version 1.26.x & is not ready to upgrade the version.

Can anyone please help me out by suggesting whether tree table functionality is supported in version 1.26.3 or not?

If not then is there any other recommended ways on how to achieve it?

Best Regards,

Sushant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

One of options is running the app on HCP(SAP HANA Cloud Platform) and connect to your backend via HANA Cloud Connector. HCP has the latest SAPUI5 library.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

sushant_nath2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Masayuki,

Thanks a lot for the valuable suggestion.

However my client is not using HCP.

Client is having Eclipse & neptune designer.

And the UI5 library version in gateway system is 1.26.3 which client is not ready to upgrade.

Please give some valuable suggestion on how to achieve this in this architecture.

Best Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

The TreeTable control is not yet implemented in Neptune but you can manually create it with a javascript block. You need to manually bind it though.

It will not be part of 4.0 SP1 but we might prioritize it for SP2

BR

Njål

RameshShrestha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

In you can copy the library file for treetable from openui5, then manually add in your library and try to make it work if your client is ready.

With Regards,

Ramesh Shrestha.

sushant_nath2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Njal,

Thanks a lot for the valuable suggestion.

However the app that I am working on is a productive app(not a POC/demo app).

So,can you please help me out by suggesting is it recommended to go via the manual way,in terms of quality and performance.

Best Reagards,

Sushant