cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redwood - Partition error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When I try to create a Time Windows I receive this error message by pressing the "save" button.

CS-103045: Privilege 'create' on object 'Time Window <Partition Not Set>.GB_Time_Windows' is required to perform this operation

JCS-102074: Field Partition on Time Window <Partition Not Set>.GB_Time_Windows must be specified

This is my first object time window that I'm trying to define. I have set a value for these fields:

Tag [Time Window]

Name

Description

Tag [Elements]

and from

until the

Tag [Opens At]

set the number of the day (for example 1) and pressed the icon.

What is the meaning of "Partition" in Redwood?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your kind support.

Regards,

Giovanni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giovanni,

The error is stating that you do not have full access to create Submit/Time windows.

Per SAP CPS Administration Guide

You need one of the following:

• scheduler-administrator role
  • scheduler-job-administrator
  • system, partition or isolation group-level permissions
  • object-specific privileges

Creating Time Windows

You need one of the following privilege ranks to be able to create time windows:

• Create - allows you to create time windows on the level the privilege was granted (system, partition, isolation-group), you have no further privileges through this rank, you automatically get privileges on time windows you create.
  • Edit - allows you to create, view, and edit all time windows on the level the privilege was granted (system, partition, isolation-group)
  • Delete - allows you to create, view, and delete all time windows on the level the privilege was granted (system, partition, isolation-group)
  • All - full control over all time windows on the level the privilege was granted (system, partition, isolation-group)

You also require View privileges on the partition of the time window.

Editing Time Windows

To successfully edit a time window, you have to have one the following privileges:

• Edit - privilege rank on the time window, or on TimeWindow in its partition, isolation group or system-wide
  • Delete - privilege rank on the time window, or on TimeWindow in its partition, isolation group or system-wide
  • All - privilege rank on the time window, or on TimeWindow in its partition, isolation group or system-wide

You also require View privileges on the partition of the time window.Time windows can reference the following objects, you need at least View privileges on these objects and their partition(s) when you want to edit a time window that references them:

• Application
  • Period Function
  • Submit Frame
  • Time Window
  • Resource

Regards

Rick

Answers (0)