cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG- M search issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our system, I am not able to search all the materials which are active. Search only shows materials under CR. However, it shows all the active materials for another user in my team. Please help. Also, the screen is customized, so we don't have standard check box for showing active materials on the MDG-UI screen.

Regards,

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190949
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please chcek the connector MATERIAL for active area using ESH_TEST_SEARCH and choose the connector MATERIAL.

There are  2 search connectors for Enterprise Search of Material: MATERIAL (for the active area) and MDG_MATERIAL (for the staging area).

Thanks,

Kavita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

Using ESH_TEST_SEARCH, I can see all the materials which are in active and staging area . But in MDG-UI, I see only materials which are in staging area, but  my colleague can see both. 

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roles are same. Is there any customized setting? can somebody please elaborate?

benjamin_allsopp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As it's different per user I'd look at either personalization settings or authorizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

authorizations are same. And where exactly do I need to look in personalization?

former_member200911
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check with the security team for the roles assigned to your id, i guess it is different for your id than to the user who is able to search

Arihant