cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM - Send Nonconformity Notification

0 Kudos

Hello all,

Into QM notes there is an option to send emails about defects into QM note, and we can  insert 1 email to send it's informations. It works fine.

But I need to insert more than one mail, in this case I would need at least 3 mails to be inserted.

Then system reject it with a message RECIPIENT DOES NOT EXIST IN THE ADDRESS MANAGEMENT.

I have tryed find some custo in SPRO for QM Notification but I couldn't.

Does anyone have already faced that situation, please?

Thanks,

Danilo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Danilo,

I quickly checked this thread and trying to answer it. Please can you suggest how are you sending the email right now? Sending defects against any VW task processer or ?? Have you explored the functionalities for follow-up actions?

Please share the details and screenshot.

Thanks,

Arijit

0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Thanks for yoyr reply.

After enter in QM02; on the second screen have that screen below:

Then click on PUT IN PROCESS, then a pop-up screen with addresses permit us to fill needed information.

In this case, in the field email, we are trying to send for 3 emails (I have written emails fake just for example) then we push we get an error message like below:

But if I put only 1 email receiver, it works Ok.

Then as far as I understood, system does not accept multiple emails receivers.

Thanks,

Danilo

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Danilo,

Looks like notification system status NOPR is linked to some enhancement to get this pop-up. Not sure how is this 'email' field coded. May be instead of using "," [Comma] you can try using ";" [semi-colon] between the emails selected, and then check if this is working.

Else, the better option would be to speak to your development team on this to understand better.

Thanks,

Arijit

0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

I tryed with semi-colon and it doesn't work also.

I have seen the technical point of this error message, and it's a standard program, meaning it's SAP function and making me believe it would have a OSS note for it, I will send a message for SAP OSS notes.

I didn't find any custo for that and it thing it's too technical to be on QM side.

I appreciate so much your attention!

Thanks a lot!