cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems which avoid working with Design Studio ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I got some problems which actually avoid to work with Design Studio.

1. I got a new company notebook which I have to use for developing my Design Studio applications. This notebook has a 4K display with the corresponding screen resolution. Unfortunately, DS can't handle this resolution. The design area is a complete mess and it's impossible to create any application. Please see the screenshot below. There you can see a prior developed application of mine which already has live status and it's used in a productive environment. Supporting this application is not possible for me since I can't even select any item in design area - everything is overlapping. With the old PC everything was shown as developed.

2. The application language of DS has changed. I am forced to use German language in the application, but with the new PC Design Studio is displayed in English. With the old PC everything was German. The backend did not change at all: BI Suite and BW are both in German, only DS is in English.

Did you guys already face those issues? The language is not a big deal and I can live with that, but the resolution issue will lead to big problems.

Thank you in advance,

Karsten

P.S: Using Design Studio 1.6 with the latest SP on Windows 10 Professional.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

You may find the following document useful for your screen resolution issue:

Regards,

Mustafa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mustafa,

thank you for the answer. Did all as described with the result that Design Studio does not start anymore

Best regards,

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved. The reason was in the manifest files. No it works perfectly.

Answers (0)