cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan Installation Issue on JLOAD task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We could not complete the system copy import since it always stopped at RUN JLOAD task. We tried to do a fresh installation but same error was experienced. Do you know what could probably cause the error? Is there any work around?

See below for further details:

We are currently doing a system copy import of SolMan 7.1 from another server with the same OS and DB which is windows 2012 R2 and Oracle 12c. It's a standard system copy procedure using SWPM.

We have passed the import ABAP and import JAVA dump phases but we got stuck on the RUN JLOAD task. Status of JLoad.java is stuck at "Connecting to database". We let it run for 2 days but there were no changes still.

Appreciate your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Algrace,

Can you paste the last 300 lines for jload log file and import_monitor.java.log file.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

arun_kumar165
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Algrace ,

Can you please paste the error log .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

We could not find any error logs and the existing logs did not provide much to work on.

Thanks and regards,

arun_kumar165
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Algrace,

Can you please paste sapinst_dev.log for clarification,and let me know with which user you have started SAPINST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

We used administrator. For the log, the file is 6MB, can we send it to your email instead? Thanks!

arun_kumar165
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Algrace,

Can you please compress and post it or send it to my mail id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could not post a zipped file here. Please help me how i can send it to your mail id,

arun_kumar165
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you send it to my mail-id defined in my profile