cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP AR warehouse picker for Android

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am looking for SAP AR warehouse picker application configuration guide. Please help me with the same if anyone has worked on the SAP AR warehouse picker application.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

PC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PC,

Hi. I know of this area but most of the configuration is done strictly by the Global SAP Services team. My services team demos this to us all the time in our building. Unfortunately I don't think the configuration guide may be available yet as it is strictly SAP consulting.

We have this for SAP Work Manager and/or Inventory Manager (Augmented Reality) but this is only for special request (consulting) as far as we know.  Reach out to your SAP AE (Account Executive) or Consulting and request for a demo or estimate on how to get this into your company.

Best Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the information Mark. I will get in touch with my SAP account manager on this.

Regards,

PC

kailashj
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you experts for the information. I have similar requirement and would like to know what will be the approx. effort estimation(in days) for implementing AR warehouse picker component (considering basic assumption that they have Fiori system connected with SAP EWM system). Any comment will be great help.

Best regards,

Kailash

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I'm aware of this post http://scn.sap.com/community/mobile/blog/2014/12/12/sap-deliver-s-new-mobile-eam-apps-running-on-sap....  Although I am not familar with the software.  Is it Agentry?

Regards,

Kevin

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Yes it is Agentry.  More specifically it is Agentry for a Maximo backend (not SAP).  It is based on the SAP Mobile Platform (SMP 3.0).  I was not aware of the AR aspects of it and thanks for providing the link.

Cheers, Mike

SAP Technology RIG

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Perhaps would know more about it.

Regards,

Kevin

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

or as he was mentioned in the linked article.

Cheers, Mike

SAP Technology RIG