cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Contract Price & Sale Order Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Contract 4000239707 with the price of 20.51 EUR/ pcs and order with reference to the contract has a price of 28.97  EUR/pcs. I am getting the variation in the prices. Can you please suggest your valuable inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi RSK,

Yes, please check copy control VTAA contract to order pricing type "D" and "G"

Check any condition record maintained for material or Price list category or for customer in vk12, if the price is maintained in condition record that will flow into sales order.

Basically contracts will be long term if some order and invoice already done reference to contract, so it doesn't mean that the same price should copy from contract to order price may vary based on condition record like 35 EUR for first 3 months and next six months 30 EUR.

Kindly test and update the status.

Thanks

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Agreed with the logic regarding the prices on sales order and contract. Copy control setting were same as mentioned by you The error was the net price was calculating on the order quantity. As in case of contract the quantity was more with 200 quantity as compared to order with 40 quantity. Higher the quantity lesser is the price, lesser the quantity higher is the price. As the result I was getting the variation in the prices.

Regards,

R S K

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you used scales while maintaining the condition record ?

It looks strange though if you have used scales but pricing type is D so it should consider contract price instead of condition record with scale.

Br,

Stone

0 Kudos

Hi RSK,

Yes thanks for your confirmation. So you have created contract and took reference of that contract and changed quantity in item level of the sales order.

Thanks,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RSK,

The variation happens if the pricing date is different in contract and sales order and according to the pricing type which you have selected in the item level copy control between contract and sales order.

Can you please check the copy control (VTAA) pricing type which you have selected?

You can select option "D - Copy pricing elements unchanged".

Create a new contract and sales order after changing the copy control.

Please test and let us know your results.

Regards,

Ruchika

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ruchika,

I checked the copy control setting as mentioned by you. The Pricing type was D. I could figure out the error as the Net Value was calculating basis the quantity of the order. As in case of contract the quantity was 200 so the value was 20 as compared to the order where the order quantity was 40 with net price as 28.(Higher the quantity lesser the price, less quantity higher is the price)

Regards,

RSK