cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image as part of the XML string

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to SAP PO and REST protocol and need your help with below integration.

My Scenario is ECC <-> PI/PO <-> Web service. Here I will be using REST protocol with the Web Services. Now ECC will send a request to Web service and as part of the response, along with data in XML Web service will send a signature (html image) as part of the XML tag.

I am not sure how to consume this and pass it on to ECC.

Let me know if you need any further clarification from myside.

Thanks,

Hetal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hetal

Do you know if the image data in encoded as a Base64 string?

Can you provide a sample of the XML response from the web service? What do you want to do with the image data - pass it back to ECC as a proxy response, or convert it to a file and save it in the file system?

Regards

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

I am not sure if the image is encoded as a Base64 string. How do i check that?

I have asked our 3rd party system to provide the example XML response, which i should be able to share in my next response. I just want to get that image in XML and pass it on to ECC proxy. No conversion is required to save it in a file.

thanks,

Hetal

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hetal

If no conversion is required in PI, then from PI perspective it should be quite straightforward, just perform a 1 to 1 map to the corresponding proxy field that should hold the value.

Regards

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats right Eng Swee. Thanks for your response. The image data is in Base64, and I will be following on one to one mapping.

Thanks,

Hetal

Answers (0)