cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed Team View Application on MSS not auto loading in homepage

Former Member
0 Kudos

We recently upgraded the system to ECC 6.0 ehp 7 and portal version NW7.4. After doing so, when loading the homepage for MSS, the detailed team view does not load automatically in the subscreen and is replaced by a link . I have checked the flash version and it's okay. Also activated the Business suite in SICF. We are not using Nakisa. We didn't activate the WDA 2 of MSS as we want to retain the feel and look of the previous version.

This is the previous system with the detailed team view automatically loading when you go to the MSS home page.

previous system.jpeg

This is the upgraded version. It is replaced with a link. The link works properly though. It will correctly load the app when you click on it. Just that it doesn't auto load.

Thank you!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try like above thread  also if u need

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

Services mentioned in that link is already active in our system.

Regards,

Joan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Previous system looks like this:

The detailed team view is loaded and not displaying as a link. How do i make the upgraded system behave like the previous version? Is it in the APP config? Or portal config?

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

old screen shot missing in your post. Any how this open detail team view is an wdabap app. only.

To make it visible as normal / nakisa view for this you can set the parameters. If you activate the BF HCM_PD_UI_1 then only you can see it as nakisa view otherwise it will show as normal details.

Refer http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2012/04/24/mss-embedded-org-chart-visualization-free-ehp5-...

Check the SAP Note 1823692. It's standard, once you click on that link it's just displays the details.

If you want to have that page also in same view HOME page you have to customize the MSS Home application and integrate that team view application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Yes, once i click on the link it will display the details.

I have reuploaded the image of the previous version.

The HCM_PD_UI_1 is already activated in my system. EMBORGCH add on wasn't on the previous system and the homepage is working fine. Is this add on a new requirement for the upgraded system?

from the link you sent, that is exactly the view that i wanna see. The employee tiles appearing when i go on the homepage of MSS.

My current one only shows the link highlighted in red and not the tiles containing employee.

Thank you!

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, this is correct process and it's standard.  As I mentioned if you want to display that team details also in same HOME page in place of Open Detailed Team view, you have to customize that standard WD component HRMSS_HOMEPAGE.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In new version MSS Addon 1.0, in Home page that Open Detailed Team View of nakisa function is free. There is no license for that. You can activate it and use. This is the standard and migrated application from old java to new wdabap based app. This function will be available by activating BF HCM_MSS_WDA_1

Read more details Team View - Manager Self-Service in SAP NetWeaver Business Client - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Thanks for the reply. We do not want to activate the nakisa function. Whether it is free or not. Will the detailed team view still work if this function is not activated? Grid or list view is fine for us. The HCM_MSS_WDA_1 is already active. The app is working fine it's just that before it auto loads in the subscreen and not showing as a link.

Thanks!

Joan