SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDM Profile consumption tolerance limits

mathieuguesdon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

When we save a Meterreading (in EABL/G tables), Tolerance limits are checked by FM ISU_VALID_SAP05_07_TOLERANCE (using Table TE121).

Is there the same kind of control when we save a consumption in a EDM profil (Table EPROFVAL*) ?

Do we have to use "Consistency Check Group" specify on the profil header ?

Thanks

Mathieu

2 REPLIES 2

daniel_mccollum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, Define Consistency Check Groups for Profile Value Import.

SPRO --> Utilities --> Energy Data Management --> Interface to External Systems --> Import Check --> Define Consistency Check Groups for Profile Value Import

0 Kudos

hello daniel, mathieu,

few years back but maybe you can assist me and elaborate more on above already helpful answer.

setting up edm consistency check for equivalent to dm outsorting validation (el27) , i hope I am in the correct direction - right?

How does the consistency check process work?

Customizing with function module for the checking. Then, do I need to create as well the _E function module or only the consistency check can do all the activity?

What means outsorting in edm? Do I have to put status = lock in the specific interval? and if so , how i do this? through the consistence check fm or through the error fm ?  

Then, i assume the process is to display these locked intervals in a list for the user to review and release the interval. Which transaction is used for the listing of locked intervals? edm1 or another tcode?

Apologies for the many questions, just trying to figure out the process and setup functions in terms of abap. In terms of customizing i think is clear to me, at the consistency check area to setup external import

thank you in advance,

ioannisf