cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to group by in lumira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working on lumira 1.29 and sourcing the data from universe, I ran the query with dimensions and measures what I was expecting was it would group the data based on common dimensions like it is done in webi but seems like lumira will not do that instead it projects all the values, is there a way I can group those values ??

And also in the visualization can I show the data in a table format, right now I can only see is a crosstab other than charts

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Santosh - have you downloaded the Universe Query Extension?

I am using Lumira 1.30 and it is grouping similar to the other tools - see below

If you are expecting something different please use the camera icon to share

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Tammy,

I already have the universe query panel extension, but mine looks different than yours

When I select universe as my source then here is how I get

The group by what I was referring to was in the prepare or visualize tabs

here is my sample data, I was expecting Total_interactions should aggregate based on the dimensions

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use this Query universe panel in screen shot below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

But I don't think its working, here is the data below, I was expecting 67 for my total_interactions the values 64, 2 and 1 is based on dimension which I'm not including but its still showing as three different values instead I was expecting it to aggregate automatically (similar to webi).

My other question was can this be possible in in prepare or visualize tabs after sourcing the data ?

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Santosh - Lumira is so easy, why not just try it yourself in the Prepare/Visualization rooms and see? You can create a crosstab to summarize, etc.

Answers (0)