cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order print in multiple languages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently I am facing one issue which is , some Transfer Orders are doubly getting printed, once in "EN" and again in other language (ex: RU) and some are getting printed once(which should happen). I have taken 2 TOs as example, checked the Warehouse config in OMLV for the source & Destination combination, but the config is same for the 2 scenarios. Can you help me am I missing any config?

your valuable suggestion is appreciated.

Regards

Pritt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Warehouse print is done with the users logon language in standard, would not make much sense to do it differently as it is a very local activity, you just have to deal with the employees who are working in your warehouse.

Printing a single TO in 2 languages would only make sense to me if you employed migrant workers who do not speak your language (but then you have certainly more problems in communication than just with TO print)

So this described effect might be caused by an own developed print program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though I never faced such issue, you may like to check if you have specified multiple languages for print code. you can check it in OMLV under 'goto....translation' or 'utilities....languages'

BR

kamlakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For some TO, single print is happening, and for some double is happening.

Regards

Pritt

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes have you checked what I mentioned in previous post

BR

kamlakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The 2 different TOs are of same print code. Against the source storage type and destination storage type combination , I am going to "Utilities--->choose languages" and "Goto--->Translation", but the options are showing as inactive. What to do now?

BR

Pritt

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, in that case, you might would like to help of ABAPer to debug and find out what is the reason

BR

Kamlakar

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pritt,

Are you facing this issue with standard output type? or you are using any custom?

If it's not a standard, then do you face similar issue with standard output as well?

Thanks,
Balaji