cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

During the short pick from the storage bin , Diff posting to separate Interim Storage type

govindraj_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ever I do the short pick from the storage bin, after entering the difference Quantity currently the difference is posted to the difference storage type 999.

Instead of this for all the differences during picking, the system should post to a different interim storage type 888.I can clear the differences from this storage type separately. Can you please let me know how I can achieve this.

Regards

Govind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the difference indicator maintain the setting for 888 instead of 999 and upon difference system will post into 888.

govindraj_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I maintained it and it worked,Thanks

I am unabel to maintain the difference indicator during partial picking,can you let me know the settings for the same.

Regards

Govind

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Govindraj,

Please check your config at below path:

LE--> Warehouse Management --> Activities --> Confirmations --> Difference Indicators

Against the Difference Indicator you are using for Picking, maintain Storage type 888 and desired Storage Bin.

Thanks,

Sai Arala

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you created new interim storage type 888? generally in WM interim storage type should start with 9**. Why you want to use 888 instead of 999, do you face any challenge with 999?

BR

Kamlakar

govindraj_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamalakar,

The reason behind this is they want to track the partial picking separately other than the physical inventory.999 is used for planned Physical inventory differences also.

Regards

Govind