Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO Invoice verification

former_member302675
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

My requirement is ....System should  allow to create a MIRO invoice only after delivery complete check box is checked in a service PO. (With out checking delivery complete checkbox in PO ,system should not allow to post MIRO invoice.)

Awaiting for your valuable inputs..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can make it mandatory at PO document level type I.e.. GR based IV

Ajay M

former_member302675
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for the reply.

Its a service PO and the Delivery complete check is a manual activity once the service is performed and the requirement is ''invoice should not be able to be posted without delivery complete checked .

But user can able to post invoices with out the delivery complete check in PO -This is what the user don't want it to happen.

Thanks

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with Sanil

If that does nit work, try the exit Lmr1m001

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

The standard way is to make this checkbox mandatory at the PO Document type level through field control. The path for the same is:

IMG>Materials Management>Purchasing>Purchase Order>Define Screen Layout at Document level.

Here for ME21N make the GR Based invoice verification.

Now the system will make sure that for every PO, this is maintained and in ME22N, make this field as display only so no body can change it at a later stage.

Now system will make sure that invoice can be done only to the extent the GR has been done. So if you have a PO of 100 Qty and you have done a GR for 50, invoice can be done for 50 only.

However, if you want that any invoice should happen only after GR of complete 100 has been done, than you will have to look for an enhancement. Your ABAP colleague can help on the same. The below enhancement might help:

LMR1M001            User exits in Logistics Invoice Verification  

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

former_member302675
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanali,

Thanks for the reply.

Its a service PO and the Delivery complete check is a manual activity once the service is performed and the requirement is ''invoice should not be able to be posted without delivery complete checked .

But user can able to post invoices with out the delivery complete check in PO -This is what the user don't want it to happen.

Thanks

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

In the vendor master purchasing view you can also maintain the service based invoice verification tick

Now this should allow you to do MIRO only after service acceptance has been completed.

Regards

Sanil Bhandari