cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liquidity forecast and cash position

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I'm trying to set cash position and liquidity forecast (FF7AN And FF7BN), after I applied note 2255996, in SAP Simple Finance, without success.

The settings performed are:

1. Activation of cash management and forecast in company code (trx OT29)
  2. Definition of cash management accounts names (OT16)
  3. Definition of grouping structures (OT17)
  4. Range maintenance (OT20)
  5. Planning levels defined (OT12)
  6. Planning groups defined (OT13)

The tables FDSB for GL accounts, FDSR for customers and FDFIEP for vendors, aren't be filled after execute business transactions like purchase orders creation and so on.

In previous versions when this occurred, I execute the following programs:

1. RFFDDL00 / Program for Deleting Cash Mgt Data from FI/MM/SD/TR
  2. RFFDKU00 / Transfer Open Item Accounts to Cash Management
  3. RFFUEB00 / Copy G/L Bank Account Balances to the Cash Position
  4. RFFDIS00 / Reorganization of Cash Management and Forecasting

When I run the last program (RFFDIS00) the system showed the message "Function is not available", like the attached picture.

Another way to fill the required data for the liquidity forecast, is executing FDFD transaction, but doesn't display data correction option, not like in older SAP versions (i.e. SAP ECC 6.0).

Somebody can use the liquidity forecast and cash position in S4Hana? Any help will be useful, thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Simon.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

john_jiang
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

For new Cash Management in Simple Finance, total tables FDSB/FDSR is not used anymore. You can't search out data from them.

Since you implemented note 2255996, I suppose you are on Simple Finance 1503 (sfin 2.0). In this release until current latest support package:

For MM and SD, data will be recorded in classic line item tables like FDM1, FDM2. please ensure configuration for planning level for logistics is done and check these tables. This is same as classic cash management.

But for FI documents like invoice, data won't be recorded in line item table FDFIEP anymore, instead in One Exposure(table FQM_FLOW). Please make sure you activate FI component in One Exposure in customizing and then check table FQM_FLOW. You can refer to online help documentation and EKT documentation for One Exposure, which is data model for new Cash Management.

BR, John