cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date inconsistency while loading Promotions in SNC WEBUI with the help of XML.

sumaghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am loading promotions in SNC WebUi with the help of XML messages from flat file.If I mention promotion day as today in flat file , it gets loaded as yesterday in WebUi, whereas when I check the XML message the date is correctly mentioned in it (viz. Today).

Can anyone please help me with this date issue. It is impacting the promotions and replenishment orders.

Many Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

I have checked your sample by uploading a sample ProductActivityNotification_In message.

In my sample, i have the SOH data with time stamp  2016-04-05T10:00:00

Anyways system consider the "System Time" to calculate the last updated time stamp.

Here is the sample:

As a result, kindly ensure that your issue is happening as the direct opposite version.

Regards,

Selim Batur

sumaghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Selim,

Thanks fr your reply.

In my case the system time is EST zone.

When I upload the promotion data with promotion Start date today, what is the time it is considering?

Is it 00:00 am of 6th April ? and Hence it is subtracting 9.5 hours and converting today's day into yesterday 5th April?

If this is the case what needs to be done to solve this issue

Thanks,

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Honestly speaking, i did not unerstand the expectation in your last mentiond post but you can use the below BADI under SPRO SNC menu to play date/time of the XML message:

If you are sending the promotions with another interface then you can also find it in here.

Regards,

Selim Batur

sumaghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Selim,

I got solution to the issue.

In location master data the Time zone was selected as UTC+8 and WebUI Time Zone was set to UTC. Due to this current date in UTC+8 time zone was getting converted to UTC Time zone in WebUi.

This was solved by changing the time zone to UTC in location master.

Alternative solution : Changing the WebUi time zone to UTC+8-->Kindly suggest the configuration for this alternative method.

Thanks,

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Well done..

This is an esy nice and easy work around.

Congrats!

Regards,

Selim Batur

sumaghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Selim ,

Thanks.

Could you please suggest the way in which we can change the Time Zone of WebUi so that we will not have to do workaround for each and every location.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Time zone of the webui is connected to system time zone.

There is a helpfull conversation in Web Dynpro field:

Automatic time zone conversion in web dynpro | SCN

Even i have checked the sicf settings but could not find a proper settings to adjust accordingly.

Regards,

Selim Batur

sumaghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs Selim.

Answers (0)