cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send a Sales Order from ECC to OER

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement to send a Sales Order from ECC to OER. Please let me know if there is any standard proxy available in OER which can be

used for this purpose.Also please let me know in which table in OER does the sales order data gets stored ones the sales order is created in OER.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

could you explain your scenario in detail?

OER has the EPCIS interface you could map you Sales Order data to it.

Or you use the standard Application Interface of the EM system where OER is based on.

Best regards,

Steffen

0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

Thanks a Lot for the reply.

My requirement is to send Sales order data from ECC to SAP OER via PI . We are planning to send the sales order data through the idoc ORDERS05 from ECC to PI.We are not sure which  standard interface ( or proxy )should be called  from OER in PI, to send the Sales Order data to OER .Also once the sales order is saved in OER in which tables does the sales order data gets stored.Please let me know.

Can you please let me know the name of the standard EPCIS interface in OER and also the

name of standard application interface of the EM system which you are talking about.

Thanks,

Nikhil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

You don't require to implement ORDER05 IDOC to send it to SAP OER system via SAP PI.  Check SAP OER integration options in this link Integration with SAP Object Event Repository - Integration - SAP Library

If you still want to check, then go to Tcode SPROXY -> Enterprise Service Repository -> find path and service name with this link Event Capture Notification for Sending EPCIS Events - Enterprise Services and XI Content for SAP AII...

As Steffen mentioned, you can use SAP EM  BADI to invoke and send it to SAP OER to report event in the system.

Check my recent blog on BADI, Interface, Class and Method information to invoke when you save sales order.

To achieve SAP EM standard application interface for Sales Order, SAP has provided standard configuration and business process document.

Order Fulfillment visibility process in Configuration guide and Scenario Description.

Check this discussion where we recently discussed on SAP Sales Order Service scenario and where you can find Kevin nice blogs and he has given much detail in it.

Check and let us know.

Regards

GGOPII

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

you should read the links Gopi has provided to get familiar with EM and OER Interfaces.

A lot of more info is available in Service Marketplace under

service.sap.com/scm -> SAP SCM in Detail -> Event Management

and in the SCN community

Tables in the backend are:

/SAPTRX/EH* e.g. /SAPTRX/EH_HDR for the Event Handler Header Table

/SAPTRX/EVM* e.g. /SAPTRX/EVM_HDR for the Event Message Header table

From your description i assume you want to send data from a Sales Order to update your PTA Event Handler. Is this correct?

Best regards,

Steffen

Answers (0)