cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasing Limit on members for Dimension Filter not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using DS 1.6 and I have an object that has about 260 members. I'm trying to use the dimension filter to show the members that were only posted in the datasource. I have even increased the dimension filter amount to 300 but it's still showing nothing. Anyone else having the same problem or is this a bug?

In my application preferences, under application design --> member selection --> the max number fetched in dialog is set to 1000 already.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing issue for member selection in Navigation panel & Context menu..

How to increase maximum number of member limit in navigation Panel & context menu..

regards, Dushyant.

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good morning Liz,

you mentioned that you are not seeing anything.

Is this in Design Studio designer or when executing the application ?

regards

Ingo Hilgefort, Visual BI

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Liz,

Please read the SAP Help here: http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/AAD16/en/ds_16SP01_user_en.pdf

Page 385: (source: SAP)

So you will need to search for the values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for the info but I followed the instructions here and I increased the limit "your amount (above)" to 300. I expect to see 264 members but it's still not showing up.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Liz - my mistake, apologies for not reading this fully

Looks like we had a similar thread here:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3845833

I'll try it myself and see what happens

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Liz - increasing the limit seems to be working for me; I am on Design Studio 1.6 SP1 Patch 2 (released last week)

Would you check your version and if it is lower, update and see if it works

0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Increasing the maximum number of member limit to maximum at main application is working at selection screen,

Also increasing the same at filter panel is working,

But what to do for increasing same limit for NAVIGATION PANEL (there is no option at navigation panel) & how to increase the limit at Context menu

I am on DS 1.6 SP1

regards, Dushyant.