cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IDM 7.2 Transport Erreur 0RA-00942 table or view does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm on SAP IDM 7.2 SP08 i tried the transport function from the prod system to the Dev. nothing was wrong.
And when we import the configuration everything work. there's only one problem it's when we try to check the task the ERROR " 0RA-00942 table or view does not exist " appears

BR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elmehdi,

What user have you used while creating Identity center configuration?

Kind regards,

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Jai

I used DB_ADMIN.

BR,
Elmehdi

Ckumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Elmehdi,

I believe you are talking about MYDB_ADMIN user as your IDM database name is MYDB.

Database connection string should have <IDMDatabase_Name>_Admin user while Windows RT Connection string should have <IDMDatabase_Name>_RT user.

Please also check that JAVA RT JDBC URL have the RT user and SID.

If everything is fine then I would recommend to check with your DB Administrator.

You can also check the error details ImXport.log file

Regards,

C Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I solved the problem it was the users file. the configuration wasn't good !

Thnks

BR
Elmehdi

Ckumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Elmehdi,

Glad to know that you solved the issue.

Request you to put more information about - What was wrong in the users file and how you to modify that. It will help other members to avoid such issues.

Regards,

C Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I checked out my users files, to solve this problem your DB_USER should exist with the appropriate roles on the right database.

to that you must check you create-users.sql

BR,

El-mehdi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ckumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Elmehdi,

This error generally occurs when your IDM database user (MXMC_* or <IDM_DatabaseName>_*) is locked or doesn't have proper access. Request you to check with your database administrator.

Are you able to test the connection in Production MC (If you are using MC in Prod)? PLease check and confirm.

Regards,

C Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Yes i just test the connection in production it's fine.

Regrads

Ckumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Elmehdi,

Request you to check with your database administrator, may be your idm database user doesn't have proper authorization.

Could you please let me know, what you entered while installing Oracle Database for below question.

Do you use Oracle 11g and want to create an ACL to allow the prov_role access to UTL_INADDR (Y/N)?:

Regards,

C Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

i'd just change the name to MYDB " name of the database base on the file include " and last excuste the mxmc-install.

I guess yes Oracle 11g wants to creats an ACL and i pressed Yes !

BR.