cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSMIPROACT_Multiple Suppliers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

we have multiple vendor scenario for SMI process...

1) Have maintained Quota Arrangement b/w Vendor A & B with 60 & 40% allocation respectively.

2) Maintained Source List for both vendors (none are fixed)

3) Maintained Info Record for both vendors

4) Maintained Quota Arrangement Usage in Purchasing and MRP views for the Material

5) Have Ran MRP for the Parent Item, now I have dependent requirements in MD04 displayed...

when I ran RSMIPROACT for the material and plant combination with wide date range, I always see only one vendor record is being picked up, I need the demand to get distributed for the both the vendors as per Quota and MRP output... which looks not working, and always picks up only one vendor.

Though some related threads are available, its of no help, as there is no conclusion on this subject.

Please suggest, if I am missing something.

Regards,

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Can you share the RSMIPROACT selection details?

Dynamic Replenishment button must be active shown as below:

If you play with the selection parameters i guess you can make it

Regards,

Selim Batur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Selim, dynamic Replenishment is active

But the Solution is in supplier dependent options... When we try to send demand data to more than one supplier and expecting to work based on Quota Arrangement set-up.. Select the Option "Source List Based on Contract" under Supplier dependent selection parameters.. and then run the program to have demand split to Multiple suppliers basis Quota Arrangement... 2 IDOC of type PROACT will be created supplier wise respectively.

Answers (0)