Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU24 "authorization object are inactive for all TCODES"

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Our DEV system is ok with su24 maintained tcodes related to auth. objects are green.

Unfortunately, for QA system all tcodes in SU24 auth. objects are inactive for all client in the system.

Related to screen shot for QA system in SU24 (SU01 is just an example, as i said that problem exist for all tcodes)

What could be the problem ?

System Details : ERP 6 EHP 7 HANA 1503 SFINANCE

Kernel : 7.42 - 101

Hana = 1.00.102.02.1446663129

Best Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you performed SU25 in Dev did you transport the tables (Step 3)?

Cheers.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you performed SU25 in Dev did you transport the tables (Step 3)?

Cheers.

0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

Until today we havent used SU25 and not facing like this issue, so we havent transport it to QA system. Should we transport it to QA ? If we transport it, will be corrupt QA roles and auth. ?

On the other hand, USOBX_C and USOBT_C tables are totaly empty in QA system when i check in SE16. These tables hold the relationships between the particular transaction and its authorization objects.

Are you suggesting to transport SU25 Dev to QA ?

Best Regards

0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

By the way, directly in QA system SU25 in STEP 5 what do you think activate at there ? In details i see you can deactivate auth. objects at this step. Do you think we can activate also ?

Best Regards

0 Kudos

your suggestion fixed our issue. thanks