Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nullpointerException

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an error in  interface( picking an Idoc from ECC and posting it to HCM, no mapping involved):

error: Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection IDoc_AAE_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.services.ts.transaction.TxRollbackException: Current transaction is marked for rollback

MP: exception caught with cause java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to load from a null object array loaded from local variable 'objects'

any suggestions for resolution.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Have you checked this note 1826405 - IDoc_AAE TxRollbackException when CREADAT is not specified?

Regards.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki Vila,

Thank you for the note.

I confirmed with the basis nothing has changed from their end. Till yesterday it was working fine, and today its giving me the nullpointer exception. And confirmed with the user, that they have received all the idocs we sent. Just want to know the cause of error.

Thank you.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This note is valid for SP 8 in PI 7.31. But we’re already in SP 14.

Any more suggestions.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Check the in your ico object how have you configure the staging option, set it to MODE_STORE_AND_RETURN

(1979353 - Recurring TxRollbackException with MODE_STORE_ON_ERROR stage configuration) It seems not to affect your PI version, but you can try.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I see this occasionally when folks get the adapter module chain out of order.  Do you have any extra modules setup in your scenario?  And if so, what is the order?

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the reply.

I did not see any module setup in the communication channels. Its a simple scenario just picking and posting an idoc from one client to other client, no mapping involved.

Thank you,

Pragathi.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,,

Is it causing because of order is not matching with the Input file and the (Receiver channel) Idoc Control Headers in configuration:

as in the inputfile, its mentioned as:

<SNDPOR>abcd</SNDPOR><SNDPRT>LS</SNDPRT><SNDPRN>xyz</SNDPRN>

in the receiver channel Idoc control headers:

Please let me know,if this is the reason causing failure, why it did not happened before as nothing is changed now.

Thanks for the help.

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I couldn't say for sure but if you have not found any notes related to the issue then it may be time to try and capture a trace using the XPI inspector or also to view the NWA logs to see if there are any clues as to what is happening.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby