SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPCJ Issue

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

At level of cash journal t-code FPCJ, when the action "post" is chosen our customer needs to :

1- Change default value for field BLART of the payment document created (document P1)

2- Create a specific document (P2) to include a specific tax, this document must be reconciled by the same payment document P1 (so we have to change the amount of the document P1 to include the tax amount),

I use the BAPI  BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE the create the Tax document, but I don't know at wich level I can change BLART and amount for document P1 and finally reconcile P2 by P1

Have you any idea of event (FQEVENTS) or any place to do that ?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For defaulting values on screen, you can use FICA Event 6150.

Not sure which Event you can use for your other requirement.

Regards,

Ivor Martin

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve.

Can you please elaborate on the Business requirement.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

To clarify the need, the customer wants to implement two treatments during the action "Post" of tcode FPCJ:

1- The type of accounting document (field FKKKO-BLART) (document P1) generated in POST event to change from 'LE' to 'SC' or 'SD'

This point is solved by using IMG Activity or Tcode : FQH2

2- At the Post event include a tax to be added at the amount to be paid , create an accounting document associated with this charge and reconcile it within the document P1 ...

This second point isn't solved yet

0 Kudos

Hi Moubtakir,

With the second requirement, if you want to create an additional document with only GL level entry, I would suggest to leverage event 0010/0030 and create FICA document with GL level entry only; i.e., while creating document structure for the BAPI you will have structure of fkkko and fkkopk (nothing with fkkop). So it will be a FICA document with entry in DFKKKO and DFKKOPK only.

Could you please also state an example as what you would want to reconcile there?

Regards,

Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

Moubtakir:

I don't think you answered Amlan's question.  Why are you doing these things?  What is the use case?  I don't understand the business process which would require these, and since they would be developments, maybe the business requirements can be met in other ways.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

I'll try to explain the use case .

When we have to handle client cash payment , the rule consist on adding a tax based on the amount paid. this tax must be supported by partner.

For this additional fee , the customer wants a new document with a specific type (Blart) to be created automatically  when user launch the post action in FPCJ.

I

0 Kudos

Hi,

In a nutshell, you want to post a charge against the Customer account during payment processing through Cash Desk/Journal.

The charge will be posted as a separate FICA document no. with a specific document type.

Going by the above, you can use Event 0030 for posting a charge, during cash desk payment processing.

Moreover, not sure how you want these charges to be actioned, if there is a payment reversal triggered from cash desk for any reason.

Thanks,

Amlan