Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST API DOCUMENTACION

ruben_alvarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need information about the REST API CMIS (REST API - SAP Mobile Documents - SAP Library)

¿Where can I find it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

if you want to find information about the CMIS API in general, check the links that you can find at this page:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdocs10/helpdata/en/56/fca459ca294a2b9a27c7e54b9c22e5/content.htm?frame...

The developer guide at help.sap.com only covers areas where the Mobile Docs Server extends the CMIS standard API (you might find some basic snippets in the code examples, though).

BR, Karsten

ruben_alvarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

thanks for your help, but I am looking for information about the REST API in Sap Netweaver Java Server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

sorry I just saw the reply, I guess my answer is too late by now, but for completeness:

the Rest API that you highlighted in the architecture diagram is only the (proprietary) administration REST interface. It is used by the administration UI which you can access under /mcm/admin and provides CRUD methods for configuration objects like connections, repositories or settings. It is not used to do any content management operations - you use the CMIS Bridge endpoints for that.

If you really want to learn more about the admin REST API, just check with Firebug or HTTP watch what happens if you use the admin UI, it's pretty self-explanatory.

Regards, Karsten

ruben_alvarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks Karsten,

and where can I find about CMIS Bridge endpoints?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's the exact link that I posted in the first place.

+ All specific extensions to the CMIS specification are explained in the developer guide.