Sync message split to (1) sync Soap and (2) async Idoc receiver
System: PI 7.4 dual stack
What are the options for splitting a Sync Soap message so that (1) first message goes to Soap receiver with response back to sender (2) second message goes to Async Idoc receiver.
- I believe this could be done using a BPM but want to avoid using a BPM
- Alternatively is there some way to write the original Soap message to a file (via a UDF perhaps?) which will then trigger the second Async interface to create an Idoc? if so how?
- Some other way to do this?
Bhavesh Kantilal replied
What you can do is :
- Interface# 1 --> Build a SOAP to SOAP synchronous scenario -> This will be for the Synchronous flow which receives your input synch SOAP Message.
- Interface# 2 --> Build a SOAP to IDoc Scenario ( Asynchronous ) -> This will be triggered using the SOAP Lookup API from the Message Mapping of above flow.
- In the request message mapping of Interface#1->
- Write a UDF that pushes the entire Request XML message to a SOAP Receiver Channel of PI using the SOAP LookUp API.
- The SOAP Receiver will contain the URL that points to the SOAP Sender of Interface#2
No BPM and two independent flows linked using a SOAP LoopBack Concept!