cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not load file or assembly 'log4net, Version=1.2.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have gone through several discussions on the same issue. Unfortunately none of those posts helped me out. This is my problem.

-> I have developed asp.net website in my local machine and

-> Deployed in my local network with CR13.0.5. It is working fine.

-> Notable point here is, in this working environment, I can see SAP Crystal Report for Runtime engine .NET Framework(64 bit) and SAP Crystal reports, versions for Microsoft visual studio in control panel.

This was deployed a year ago.

Now what i am doing is,

-> In another server I tried to deploy the same application.

-> I could not get the same version of CR. So I have installed runtime from this link http://downloads.businessobjects.com/akdlm/cr4vs2010/CRforVS_redist_install_64bit_13_0_1.zip

-> Now I can see only SAP Crystal Report for Runtime engine .NET Framework(64 bit).

-> While running the application, I get the above mentioned error.

Please help me out to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

So why are you using SP 5 and now trying to deploy SP 1?

Download SP 16 and use that. Error is always due to permissions to the Crystal Viewer folder.

Or IIS is running in 32 mode and you deploy 64 bit runtime or the other way around.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for your response Don.

I have fixed it by deploying with 64bit engine. Your post helped me to explore this.

Answers (0)