cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing HU content in ECC for KITs with Sales BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our system, we have kits with sales BOM that explode in sales order with KITH/KOMP item categories. When they are delivered/PGI through EWM, we see that the HU information has made it back to ECC but then there is no content in those HU.That is there are entries in VEKP (HU Header) table but there is no entries for those HU in VEPO (HU Contents). Our non KITH/KOMP deliveries just work fine and complete HU data makes it to ECC without any issue.

Has anyone encountered this issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fiaz,

Just now i checked the KTO process , i found entries in VEKP & VEPO in both also.

But internal HU number only stored in the table VEPO....

Below are the screens...

BR,

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for testing it and posting the screen shots. Certainly something missing in our system that is causing the HU content missing and that only for the KITs. I have open an incident with SAP support

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I executed a KTS process , find entries in both VEKP and VEPO.

Regards,

Mrinal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

not sure. I will only work on Friday with a Kit-to-stock process, then I will check.

Now, while I agree that it might be strange indeed, if the HU content is not in ECC - why should this be an issue?

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Juergen.

It is an issue for sending pack level details in our 856 EDI feed.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok, I have tested it. I can find the HU in VEKP and VEPO. I only noticed that in the HU actually only the Header Material is shown, not the components. Well, which makes sense.

"It is an issue for sending pack level details in our 856 EDI feed."

I think you should always consider sending such things from EWM once you implement it, not from ERP anymore.

Brgds

Juergen