cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving of COPA1_L000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are archiving the COPA1_L000 (Costing-based CO-PA, operating concern L000), records are successfully writing to the file but complete spool is not generating i.e which are the records are considering and which are not for archiving in write step and also all the records are not considered for archiving (i.e totally  8,81,206 records are existing for a particular period & out of which it considers only  10,323 records for archiving) and its not displaying any message regarding the same.

Could you please suggest that  what we have to do to generate complete spool and to  consider all 881206 records for archiving (screen shot for refer)

Thanks,

Ningappa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope there is not just a misunderstanding interpreting the numbers shown in the list.

On top it says objects, while in the details it lists the counted items.

You can have several items with the same object number

If 3 times share the same Object number, then you have 1 object and 3 items.

According to your screenshot you have 10323 objects with 881206 items in table CE1L000, and all those 881206 got archived.

http://scn.sap.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/16631447-529790/COPA1_L000%20archiving.png

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes you are rite that one object can have several items.. but Complete spool is not generating that which are the records are considered for archiving? even in CO_ITEM also its not generating the complete spool?

Could you please add your points.

Thanks,

Ningappa

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to OSS note 613707 - Archiving CO_ITEM: Standardization

is a detailed log written for each record, if the 'Detail log' checkbox is activated.

if that is not the case in your system then open a call at SAP Support

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member222508
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ningappa,

Could you please send me the selection screen shot? (Variant)

I see that the session number as "0000". ideally it should not the case when you schedule that as a live run.

Thanks,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thanks for your reply.

I run it in Test Mode i.e i dint select the check box create Archive so Session No is showing "0000".

find the screen shot for refer.

Thanks,

Ningappa

former_member222508
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ningappa,

Please execute by selecting the check box "delete program in test mode" and keep the box 'Create Archive ' un Checked.

I believe you can see the detailed report in spool.

Also, it is not compulsory that no of objects written to file should be equal to one of the table entries. What is important is that the both test run and live run should have same values of deletion.

Thanks,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

for Delete Program in Test mode , F1 help is like below"

Delete Program(Test Mode)

This indicator is only relevant if you have chosen 'Start automatically' in Customizing for the archiving object, under 'Settings for deletion program'.

If you set this indicator, the deletion program will be started in the test run variant.

If you do not set this indicator, the deletion program will be started in the live run variant.

we are selecting the files manually so we dont want to go with Start automatically and even after selecting that check box "delete program in test mode" there is no difference in the result and

Number of written objects should be equal to the no of entries in the table  CE1L000 (Header Table)?

as I know for most of the objects, No of written data objects is equal to the no of table entries then why its not same in COPA1_L000, CO_ITEM etc?

Thanks & Regards,

Ningappa