Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori client windows - input field change event

former_member198357
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am experiencing weird problem on SAP Fiori client for windows. I am using barcode scanner to scan values in input field on screen. Sometime this will trigger "Change" event on input field and sometime it is not triggering at all. This is happening even on Logon screen for Fiori launchpad. I have also used SAP Logger to log the key codes provided by barcode scanner and these seems to be fine.  The same APP and Fiori Launchpad are working absolutely fine on browser.

Could anyone please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhavin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavin,

What is the version of Windows on the mobile device where you are running the Fiori Client?

Regards,

Saurabh

former_member198357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

It is windows 10 with Fiori client version 1.5.2. Also, it's a tablet and not the mobile device.

Regards,

Bhavin

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the tablet run on Windows Phone OS? Please refer this documentation:

SAP Fiori Client Pre-requisites

Here it is mentioned that Fiori Client supports Windows Phone OS (8.1). So you need to have Windows Phone 8.1 OS minimum on your device (be it a smartphone or tablet).

Regards,

Saurabh

former_member198357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

It is running windows 10 pro and not the phone OS.

Regards,

Bhavin

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavin,

Then I guess that is the reason you see inconsistent behavior in Fiori Client. Windows Pro is not listed under supported OS in the Fiori Client documentation link I posted previously. You can still check on SAP Support portal if any notes are available for this.

Regards,

Saurabh