cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somehow in our consignment process a SO was created with a serial number but the delivery took a different serial number.

My problem now is that when I try to create a new sales order for the original serial number an error message comes up: S.No not in consignment was already sold in sales order XXX to customer XXX.

The original delivery was returned and a debit memo issued.

Has anyone has an idea how to skip this error?

Regards.

JCS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How was the original delivery returned, what is the current status of the serial number, what is the exact ID of the error message?

You have provided very few details on the process and the setup, which makes it difficult to suggest a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Veselina,

The original delivery was returned with a return delivery and a credit memo was issued.

Status of material in IQ03 is ECUS ESTO, Stock Type: 01 Consignment at customer. I can see the material in MMBE.

If I go into VA02 to modify serial number the error that comes up is: IO308 difference in object list header data.

Regards,

JCS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the following note:-

• Note 165566 - GR posting with HU and serial numbers (errors IO308)

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr Lakshmipathi,

At this point the user wants to invoice this serial number but in the new sales order the message that "S.No XXX not on consignment was sold with SO # XXX to customer XXX"

Is there a way to do a movement 633 without the sales order?

Regards,

JCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr Lakshmipathi,  I check the note and its already implemented.

Also when I try to make a direct delivery w/o reference to the sales order it wont let me add a serial number.

Is there another option I can use to make mov 633 for this item?

Regards,

JCS

Answers (0)