cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPG5 - FICA to FICO table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any table which would give me the information of FICA document and its corresponding FICO document in reference with Reconciliation key.

Thanks,

Pramod.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

You can query b/w BKPF and DFKKKO by joining, Reference key of BKPF with Reconciliation Key of DFKKKO to get the desired information.

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for the reply. I am looking if there is any other table.

To give an example  in FICA if i post 5 FICA documents under one recon key. when i close and transfer the recon key it has two FICO documents ( based on summarization ruels from FICA to FICO) .

In BKPF - Reference key may have recon key as RECONKEY-XXXX1 with one FICO document1 and RECONKEY-XXXX2 with FICO document2 .

If i check the FPG5 tcode FICO  document 1 is posted out of 3 FICA documents and FICO document 2 posted out of 2 FICA documents.In the above case is there any way that i can link the FICA to FICO documents through tables.

Thanks,

Pramod.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

There is no straightline way to relate the FICA documents vis-a-vis the exact reference key field against the FI-GL document header.

What you can do is use the summarisation rules as the filtering criteria for relating the FI-GL document no. with the corresponding FICA document no(s).

Say for example, In a normal scenario, if a reconciliation key contains non-statistical transactions with multiple posting dates, then as per the Standard SAP summarisation rule, it creates a FI-GL document no. for each of the posting dates.

These posting dates gets captured in the BKPF-BUDAT.So when querying table DFKKKO, you can give the reconciliation key and the posting date and it will give you the FICA documents only for those posting dates.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan !

Answers (0)