cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic Scenario PO not creating, only PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using SRM 5.0, in classic scenario to R/3 4.6C. My Shopping Carts to R/3 are complete, but is not creating a PO. It creates a PR. If i run, ME57, assign and process, PR is already assigned a Fixed vendor, and PO is created without any further data being added. (Vendor, price, etc)

I'm confident my number ranges and Doc Type settings are correct.

In SRM customising, my 'Define Objects in BE Sys, has vaild P.Group, Cat Id, R/3 Source sys, Always external and PO if item data complete'.

When I trace RFC, RSRFCTRC, it is calling BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE. Not BAPI_PO_CREATE1. Vendor master, set to auto create PO, not using material masters. Mat group and Vendor replicated from R/3 to SRM. Tax is calculated in R/3.

Any help appreciated. Is there a FM in SRM to test why its not creating a PO?

regards Adam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you get error message in R/3 "please enter info record".

Message 06 334

Just set this message to warning instead of error.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thank you so much - this has solved my problem in 2 minutes and i have looked at it for hours!

Transaction OME0 - changed it to warning. Worked straight away.

regards Adam

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Glad the issue is solved

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Couple of reasons might be possible ->

1) Try de-activating all the Custom BADI Implementations using SE19 Transaction (name starting with Y or Z) in SRM System for the time being, and then try out again.

Seems to be some BADI - BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS

BBP_TARGET_OBJTYPE might be over-riding the back-end documents creation.

2) Incase above step, does not help, Try creating a PO or PR directly into R/3 system (using ME21N or ME51N Transactions with the Document typeused in SRM), with the same data that is passed in the RFC call (you traced earlier) then see, what is happening in that case ?

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul