cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to file

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi morning to all.

here iam dealing with file to rfc scenario.

here my TDS is saying that i have to send data from file to sap-isu using xi.

for that iam using

one file adapter for recieving data from external and sending data to xi.

one rfc adapter to send data to cutomised bapi interface of sap-isu from xi.

and one file adapter for sending the succesful file informations to directory that exists in sap-isu.

my doubt is my process is correct and if it is ok how i can transfer the sucesful files information to sap-isu directory.

and in what way i can do it.

waiting for ur response.

regards.

seetha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

your process is okay.....you need a bpm for it if you are not on SP19.......if you are on SP19, then it can be achived without BPM.....the scenario will be you take input source file by file adapter send it to xi.....then by recever rfc adapter invoke bapi.....then by sender rfc adpater get bapi response.....check response - if responce is okay, then send source file to r/3 directory by reciver file adapter.....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your information.

well here my version is XI 7.0 AND i dont know what is the service pack SP.

sorry my question is if file is processed successfuly how i can send the file info ti sap-isu directory and thaqt too iam sending a batch of files how i can deal.

waiting for you.

bye.

regards.

varma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

RFC - Step by Step - /people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2005/03/11/rfc-migration-to-bapi-in-r3--step-by-step

check above links.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes your process is correct , to know more details see the below link

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

RFC Migration to BAPI in R/3 - Step by Step - /people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2005/03/11/rfc-migration-to-bapi-in-r3--step-by-step

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you chilla.

i will go through the links that u have given.

bye.

regards.

varma.